October 30, 2013

★ Green tea perfait ★



This time I will introduce about green tea perfait.
I think everyone know green tea is a traditional food in Japan.
I like green tea so at first I will introduce this one.


I introduce one perfait made by Tsujiri.
Tsujiri is a special store of green tea and it is located in Kyoto.
I like this store so when I go to place near Tsujiri, I often go.

There are many kinds of perfait.



This is a sponge cake perfait.
I like this one.
There are green tea ice,vanilla ice,green tea sponge cake,green tea cream,and agars.
This is 1,050 yen.




This is a special Tsujiri perfait.
There are green tea ice, vanilla ice, green tea sponge cake, green tea cream, small rice cake, sweet chestnut, and agars.
This is 1,231 yen.


If you don't like green tea, there are some perfait without using green tea.
For exsample,



















This is a potato perfait.
There are potatos, potato cream, azuki, and agars.
This is 1,061 yen.

There are little expensive but these are very good taete.
So please try it!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Pretty exceptional parfaits! But, yeah, the prices are very high. Maybe I would have one only on a special occasion.

    ReplyDelete