November 18, 2013

★Daifuku★

This time I will introduce Daifuku.
Daifuku is like a steamed bean-jam bun.
Daifuku has many kinds, this time I introduce some.

First, strawberry Daifuku.
I think everyone has eaten one.





Strawberry and bean peaste are inside rice cake.


Second, Hassaku(kind of orienge) Daifuku.







Hassaku and baen peaste are inside rice cake.
I like this one the most.
Hassaku is a special local product in Innoshima, in Hiroshima.
My hometown is near there so I often eat this.
This is very delicious!!!!
Please try this one.


Last, mandarin orienge Daifuku.




Mandarin orienge and bean paste are inside rice cake.
I have eaten this once in Hiroshima.
But this is sold anywhere so please try this!



1 comment:

  1. I've had the strawberry version many times, but those orange ones look interesting. And, uh.... bean jam.... well, I don't like that at all. (sorry)

    ReplyDelete