November 22, 2013

★Momiji-manju★

This time I will introduce Moniji-manju.

Momiji-manju is famous food in Hirishima.
I think everyone know this.





This is normal Momiji-manju.
This is like sponge cake and there is bean paste inside it.

Now there are many tastes.
For exsample, custard, green tea, chocolate, potato, and so on.

I like cuttard one the best.
My eating style is baking this before I eat.
This is very Good!! so please try it!!


Do you know Fly Momiji ??
I haven't esaten this yet, but now this is new Miyajima's institution.





This is like tempura.
The taste is custard, bean paste, and cheese.
I want to eat this so I have to go Miyajima!!
If you have a chance to go Miyajima, please try this!!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, I've heard that momiji-anju is pretty popular in Hiroshima. When I went to Miyajima, they didn't have that fried version of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is proud of Hiroshima!! yeah♪

    I really want to try Fried Momiji.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ate fried momiji (cheese!!) when I went to Miyajima!
    It's really delicious. I wanna eat again right now...lol

    ReplyDelete